Our approach to care in our nursery school at Villa Luna is based on the theory of Belgian professor Ferre Laevers, which states that a child can discover the world around them and develop optimally only when he or she feels relaxed and happy.
15 months – 2.5 years (CZ/EN)
We care for children of all nationalities between the ages of 15 months and 2.5 years in the Cubs. The family atmosphere, trust, and sensitive attitude of our kind carers and teachers make it easier for the children to manage what is often the first longer separation from their parents. We communicate with the children in two languages, English and Czech, thereby creating a foundation of bilingualism.
The basic idea of our care in the Cubs is an individual approach to each child, providing the widest range possible of age-appropriate stimuli, and a safe environment for exploring and discovering through all the senses. The program in the Cubs is inspired by the project method and every day, in accordance with our educational philosophy, the teachers prepare a variety of art, movement and other activities and games aimed at the all-round development of the children. Thanks to the presence of English native speakers, by the time the children transfer to the kindergarten, they already understand and communicate in English.
The Program Also Includes:
- Rhythm Club
- Sports Club
- Theatre performances and educational workshops
- Events for parents and children
- Preparation for transferring to the kindergarten
What will you find in the Cubs?
- A caring family environment
- Individual approach
- Bilingualism from the very first steps of the child
- Regular communication with the parents about the child's development
- An English native speaker throughout the whole day
- A rich program for children and parents
- A smile, understanding and tolerance
- Follow-up education in the Villa Luna kindergarten